Powered by Conduit

Monday, April 27, 2009

Tribute to a Great Actor-Director Feroz Khan Ji

Feroz Khan a Great Film personality died in the early hours of 27th April 2009.He lost his battle with CANCER.
He was born in Bangaluru,Karnataka (India).
He was 69.
The Legend Hero of our Bollywood started his film career as a Hero but later directed many super hit films.

When I was a child & lives in Karol Bagh,New Delhi India I saw his film-along with my family-EK SAPERA EK LOOTERA
The film was made in 1965 I like the song of this film very much which is still fresh in my memories.
The song was sung by another Great Singer Mr. Mohd Rafi
The song is HUM TUMSE JUDA HO KE....... MER JAAYE GE RO RO KE.
When I become Young He directed a film QURBANI.
In this film he also acted as a Hero & the film was a Great Hit.
I pay my tribute to this Great Actor-Director of our Indian Cinema.
In my opinion he is the KOH-I-NOOR of our film Industry.
Some of his superhit films are Dharmatma,Qurbani,Jaanbaz etc.,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jaspal

    Great tribute to feroz khan.
    Thanks for visiting my blog too..

    ReplyDelete